Monday, January 19, 2009

About Author's profile.

My Profile :

Name : Vincent Lee.
Nick name : Shirayuki Kazehana / Black Cat /
Occupation : Student of High School BHK. Onze Social Three (Social 2nd)
Age : 16 ( Still a little brat :) )
Affilation : | Zen | ( Counter Strike Clan and also most gathering buddies in school).
Hobby : Any Sport esp. Indoor Futball.
Status : In relationship.
Favourite Movie : nothing.
Favourite Anime : another post will tell :)
Favourite Reading : Manga.
Favourite Colour : I love black.
Favourite Music : J-Rock , some indonesian's music but not many.
Favourite Band : Veltpunch , Home made kazoku, orange range ,and more..(Most japanesse)
Good Side : Humourist , Cool ( wtf?) and....let the mah friend decide :)
Bad Side : Hm...Childish ? Annoying? I'd love them all!
Mood : In Good Shape.(dunno later lol)

I am listening to : Veltpunch - Crawl ( Nabari no Ou OST)
I am watching : Anime : Nabari No Ou

Personal Intro:

Hmm..Nothing i can say about myself. Just meet me , judge me , and i will do the trick.:)

Photo : * LATER *

2 comments:

James said...

Status : In relationship.
apaan nih maksudnyaa??
ciieeeeee....

Kazehana said...

Hmm...
Ada ja >.<

Post a Comment